Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Ursache
Brick 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Ursache - Cold Flu Treatment, Antibiotics, and Herbs[/b][/size][hr]Antibiotic overuse (especially for the common cold) has led to antibiotic resistance. Natural antibiotics and anti viral herbs that may boost immune system are discussed, plus the types of cold and flu, and cough and cold in a weak immune system.

These OM disease theories are not without controversy; some biomedical research has concluded that cold temperatures, for example, do not contribute to getting sick. However, since biomedicine only became aware of the immune system in the 1960's, and OM has been treating colds and flu's for thousands of years, I would slightly favor the application of OM. It is true that OM's theories may be inexact at the same time that the treatments is applies according to those theories are effective. In another thousand years, once biomedical researchers and OM practitioners have tested and sifted through OM theories and treatments, we will have a stronger, more accurate, and integrated medical system. Keep your mind open to anything when reading about Chronic Bronchitis. Opinions may differ, but it is the base of Chronic Bronchitis that is important.

Superbacteria Medical professionals are now concerned about antibiotic-resistant 'superbacteria.' These superbacteria have evolved because of inappropriate medical prescriptions. Antibiotics are effective only against bacteria, not against viruses. MD's and DO's often prescribed antibiotics to pacify patients who refused to leave the doctor's office without them - even when the doctor knew the antibiotic would not help. The problem is that we are running out of antibiotic drugs; there is a finite number of them. It is thought that, in the future, the more complex treatment agents such as natural herbs may be our only defense. Accept the way things are in life. Only then will you be able to accept these points on Bronchitis. Bronchitis can be considered to be part and parcel of life.

[size=large][b]Oriental Medicine Concepts of Immunity[/b][/size][hr]Wei (pronounced 'way') qi ('chee') is the protective qi. This qi is thought to circulate in the more superficial levels (skin and muscles). In biomedical terms, it is probably not the entire immune system, but the part of it that deals with external invasions. Protective qi is controlled by Lung organ-system, and can be compromised by overwork, grief, smoking, not eating, and talking too much. Make the best use of life by learning and reading as much as possible. read about things unknown, and more about things known, like about Chronic Bronchitis. :o.

[size=large][b]Chinese Herbs Have Successfully Treated and Caused Remission of Viral Hepatitis and AIDS[/b][/size][hr]In clinical research studies on human beings, at least 15 herbs have been shown to stimulate the immune system and destroy viruses and bacteria (see next table). Chinese herbs appear to have an effect against bacteria and viruses directly, and they stimulate and strengthen the immune system (wei qi) in doing its job of ridding the body of pathogens. life is short. Use it to its maximum by utilizing whatever knowledge it offers for knowledge is important for all walks of life. Even the crooks have to be intelligent!

Sweating (or 'exterior-releasing') is a major therapy in OM. The type of invasion may be identified by whether or not the patient is sweating, and whether or not that sweating is leading to improvement in your health.
Thumbs Up 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Chest Cold - "Oil Pulling" - the Alternative Medcine Therapy that Cures Many Diseases 4 Virtually Free - Thank Go[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Bronchitis is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Bronchitis has really entered you!

[size=large][b]Please Let Me Know How It Works on Your MS ~ for YouSmile)[/b][/size][hr]"Thanks!" LuV Ya Smile Rascal Smile) Rascal Russ Miles, An Apostle recognizes that God ~ and His Earth-Man Creations ~ Love To LOL (Laugh Out Loud). He is God's "Playfully Mischievious Apostle, Rascal".

[size=large][b]On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:[/b][/size][hr]Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** The initial stages of this article on Bronchitis proved to be difficult. However, with hard work and perseverance, we have succeeded in providing an interesting and informative article for you to read.

[list][*]The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it.[*]Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes.[*]This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva.[*]Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood.[*]We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Bronchitis.[*]We just went on writing and writing to give a long article. [/list]

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system. You may be inquisitive as to where we got the matter for writing this article on Bronchitis. Of course through our general knowledge, and the Internet!

Have used LDN (Low Dose Naltrexion), BVT (Bee venom Therapy), CS (Colliodial Silver) and God only knows how many dozens of vitamins, herbs, and supplements. Inspiration can be considered to be one of the key ingredients to writing. Only if one is inspired, can one get to writing on any subject especially like Bronchitis.

Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy. It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article. However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Bronchitis.

Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed. We have omitted irrelevant information from this composition on Bronchitis as we though that unnecessary information may make the reader bored of reading the composition.

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development. We take pride in saying that this article on Bronchitis is like a jewel of our articles. This article has been accepted by the general public as a most informative article on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Isaiah 53:5[/b][/size][hr]But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Having been given the assignment of writing an interesting presentation on Bronchitis, this is what we came up with. Just hope you find it interesting too!

Will conclude this article by using what I wrote to my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affected ~ Earth Angel ~ friend: I'll Begin "Pulling My Weight" In Oil ~ Right Away Smile)) We have not actually resorted to roundabout means of getting our message on Bronchitis through to you. All the matter here is genuine and to the point.

[size=large][b]NOTE: the Recommended Oils to Use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil[/b][/size][hr]We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL (which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective. It is not necessary that only the learned can write about Bronchitis. As long as one ahs a flair for writing, and an interest for gaining information on Bronchitis, anyone can write about it.

This way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Bronchitis. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.

And ~ yes ~ I Am also continuing to use my "THE FEAST" supplement ~ using LIFEWAVE Pain Patches ~ and taking an antioxidant that is not yet available via my website: With people wanting to learn more about Bronchitis, it has provided the necessary incentive for us to write this interesting article on Bronchitis!

[size=large][b]The Benefit of Dr[/b][/size][hr]Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others. This article on Bronchitis was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

Have any of you ever tried oil pulling and if so, did you notice any benefits? Dr. (med.) Karach said the OP heals totally "head-aches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women's diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured." Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Bronchitis. People tend to enjoy it more.

Author of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO, A 'Seasoned Real Estate NAR' Broker,' Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by "Incurable" Multiple Sclerosis. Now "Cured" of his most problemical symptim, "Total Incontinence" (using 20-30 disposable diapers each day), Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Bronchitis to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

[size=large][b]Send Your Questions and Concerns to[/b][/size][hr]***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils. People are inclined to think that some matter found here that is pertaining to Bronchitis is false. However, rest is assured, all that is written here is true!

Is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Bronchitis. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

This is but the 1st article ~ on this "Oil Pulling" subject ~ that I have written. I promise that there will be more forthcoming ~ as I see more results.. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Bronchitis, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding.

[size=large][b]Since that Day ~ I Have Practiced "Oil Pulling"[/b][/size][hr]~ at least ~ twice each day. I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear. As we got to writing on Bronchitis, we found that the time we were given to write was inadequate to write all that there is to write about Bronchitis! So vast are its resources.

[size=large][b]The Oil Pulling /Swishing is Done Best Before Breakfast[/b][/size][hr]To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Bronchitis. This is to liven the mood when reading about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Results of Oil Pulling[/b][/size][hr]The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals.

[list][*]Precautions (a) Do not swallow.[*]The oil should be spat out.[*]But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry.[*]It will go out through feces.[*]Nothing is to be done.[/list]

[i]Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the microflora the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness rather than wellness.[/i]

Is surprising that through this biological healing method a wide variety of symptoms have unquestionably disappeared without any side-effects. This simple method makes it possible completely heal such a wide variety of diseases which would normally be treated by an operation or by powerful or potent Drugs, usually with significant side-effects.

If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil. (c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils. To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Each Was Said to Have Helped Other Msers[/b][/size][hr]Yet, while my body likely benefited ~ to some degree ~ its disability continued to worsen. At last, I was non-ambulitory, and totally "Incontinent." The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Bronchitis as interesting as possible! :o.

Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world. By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the organism. Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Bronchitis. It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission!

[size=large][b]The Oil Must Not be Swallowed, for It Has Become Toxic[/b][/size][hr]As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough. It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean. Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Bronchitis, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!

"Non-Traditional" and "Alternative Medicine" have allowed me to countless options ~ that I have faithfully pursued ~ over the last six years. Each has given me some "Hope", and an understanding of what has not worked for me. As the information we produce in our writing on Bronchitis may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this. :o.

[size=large][b]Consists of Swishing Cold-Pressed Oil in the Mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl[/b][/size][hr]Note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Bronchitis, and not length. Smile

Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Bronchitis through a single page.

[b]God Healed me "Instantaneously" of Incontinence", but has been using other "Non-Traditional and Alternative Medicine" methods to effect the completion of the "Cure" ~ that My Lord "Jesus" ~ paid for ~ by "HIS Stripes".[/b]